Quarter Castle Publishing will take part in the 4th Annual Art and Craft Sale at the Waverley Legion this weekend. More than 40 talented local crafters will display their wares. If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift, this is the place to find it.
Admission is FREE and the canteen will be open for…
- Friday 11:30 am – 1:30 pm: 1 or 2 piece fish and chips
- Saturday 11:00 am – 2:00 pm: Cheeseburgers, Sandwiches, Fries, Onion Rings
- Sunday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Eggs, Hash browns, Bacon, Sausage, Toast, Juice
To view some of the wonderful crafters and samples of their crafts, visit the Artisans page.
- Friday November 13: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday November 14: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday November 15: 11:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location (on the outskirts of Dartmouth)
2234 Rocky Lake Drive
Halifax County, Nova Scotia
Learn more about this event and the directions to get there, visit the NS Art & Craft Sale site.
The following books will be available for purchase:
- Shadows in the Stone
- Fowl Summer Nights
- Pockets of Wildflowers
- Nova Scotia – Life Near Water: Standard Print
- Nova Scotia – Life Near Water: OpenDyslexic Print
- City of Light and Shadow: Standard Print
- City of Light and Shadow: OpenDyslexic Print
Sam Lynn Smith
- Boys Ride, Too
- Throw Away Kitten
Quarter Castle Chronicles – Volume One
Short stories by Ashleigh Rajala, Bretton Loney, Bridget Canning, Nellie P. Strowbridge, A. C. Diamanti, Eva S. David, Catherine A. MacKenzie, Manon Boudreau, Phil Yeats, Marion Iberg, Victor Matak and Alexander E. Birkbeck.
ALSO available will be children picture books by Jayne Peters published by Puddle Duck Publishing.
- Messy Jessy
- Whispering Wings
- Anything Can Happen in Mrs. Whynot’s Room